TRAVEL FERRY - Ferry Tickets
Ferry to Kos
Known as the island of Hippocrates, the unique Kos with its huge sandy beaches, the palm trees that make for an exotic scenery, the imposing castles, the wondrous sights and the cosmopolitan aura will make you love it.
- At the center of the island, a walk will blow your mind and you will have the chance to see the famous plane tree of Hippocrates.
- There, you will find the Ancient Agora, which has been found within the walls and indicates the commercial and administrative activity of the island during antiquity.
- Just outside the city, at the Platani settlement you will meet Asklipieio, a monument of the Minoan era where the gods were worshipped.
- Therma is place that you must visit without a second thought and take a bath in the thermal waters coming from the volcano of Nisyros, reaching a temperature of 40 degrees Celsius.
- If you want to enjoy your food with a magical view, visit Zia, a small village on the slope of mountain Dikaios. Cypresses and oaks make for a fairytale scenery together with the great view that mesmerizes visitors!